Field Support Technician/ Engineer
- Responsible for assemble, testing and repair of venture damper.
- Perform disassembly, cleaning, inspection, measuring, reassembly and testing of damper at Acesian facilities and client locations.
- Follow all schematics and documented procedures in accordance with all Quality Control and ASME National Board Singapore standards that apply to the job.
- Thoroughly complete all calibration and documentation associated with testing and repairs.
- Travel to job sites and adhere to all site safety and performance requirements.
- Communicate timely updates to management, co-workers, and customers to ensure timely and successful completion of job responsibilities.
- Works closely with co-workers, management and safety coordinator to ensure compliance with WSH Act and other safety regulations.
- O Level or ITE in Technical or Engineering and Equivalent
- Min 2 years site working experience preferred
- Able to converse effectively with Customer in English and/or Mandarin
- Must be able to commence work within short notice.
- Proficient in MS office applications.
- Possess good communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Able to work independently and consistently maintaining and meeting timelines under minimal supervision.
- 5 days’ work week.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Interested candidates, please email your detailed resume stating current and expected salary to [email protected]